Sleep is the energising agent for anyone. It plays a key role in maintaining mental and physical health. Sleep is important for healthy body, hair, mind.Sleep can be said as the best medication or even best meditation if it is restful sleep. But for many people the issue is in having sound sleep.
To say the fact, sleep is required to get relieved from stress and in the other way stress will affect your sleep. Here are some tips for you to have a restful sleep by overcoming stress and end this loop.
Things to be followed to have a sound sleep:
- Food habits
- Coffee, tea, chocolates and cola need to be avoided as they contain caffeine which interrupts your sleep.
- Complete your dinner at least before 2 hours you go to bed.
- Avoid drinking cold drinks and cold water before going to bed.
- Have some warm water before bedtime.
- Actions you do before sleeping
- You can have a warm water bath some time before going to sleep.
- Avoid using electronic gadgets before going to sleep.
- And to have a sound sleep avoid having naps in the day time.
- You can also try meditation before sleeping, it helps you calm down your thoughts and helps you have a restful sleep.
- The way you sleep
- The position you sleep matter a a lot. So sleeping on a comfortable surface which relaxes every part of your body from head to the toe.
- The way you sleep not only says the way you pose, but also the about the mind. sleeping with a quiet mind is important.
- To have a quiet mind, you need to eliminate the thoughts in your mind. For elimination you may write them on a dairy.
- And for eliminating the thoughts that stress your mind, listen to the music that relaxes your mind or meditation is the best way to calm down your mind.
With the above tips the having a sound sleep is very easy thing.