Monsoon is the season which brings the cool breezes to end up the hot summer season. It not just brings the cool breezes to the atmosphere, but brings the breezes of happiness into our lives. The pleasant nature makes us feel cool and happier. But along with the pleasant moments monsoon also brings some unpleasant effects with it.
Here are some things to noted and followed in monsoon:
- Healthy food habits
- Precautions to protect our self from monsoon
Healthy food habits:
- Drink purified water. And even after filtering, boil the water and drink.
- Eat only the cooked food.
- Eat only the seasonal fruits and avoid the non-seasonal fruits to avoid any infections.
- Take the bitter foods like bitter guard and neem. They are confined with antibacterial properties.
- Take the food that accelerates your digestion
- Take the warm beverages like ginger tea , green tea, hunza tea, herbal tea, etc.,. as they improve your digestive system.
- Avoid eating raw vegetables, as they contain active bacteria due to rains.
- Avoid eating hydrated food and go for the dry food.
- Avoid the food that slows down your digestion.
- Avoid eating deep fried items, as they may not digest easily and cause gastric problems.
- Avoid eating spicy food, which may cause irritations and allergies and decrease your immunity.
Precautions to protect our self from monsoon:
Healthy food habits is not just enough for maintaining your health in monsoon. It also requires healthy protective measures.
- Carry Umbrella or rain coat to protect yourself from drenching in the rain.
- Use mosquito repellents to protect your self from diseases caused by mosquito bite.
- Have a hot water bath to keep yourself warm.
- keep your feet dry and warm to avoid infections.
- Keep yourself warm with warmer clothes and be away from cold and cough.
- Avoid walking in the dirty and stagnated water in the rainy season.
- Don’t allow water to stagnate in coolers or any where else in the house.
- Avoid touch your eyes with hands without cleaning.